Artsmark aims to:
• encourage schools to increase the range, quantity and type of arts that are provided to children
• raise the profile of arts education
• encourage, promote and spread good practice in providing arts education
• encourage schools to evaluate how their arts curriculum is delivered
• encourage schools, artists and arts organisations to work together
• encourage continuing professional development for teachers.
Healthy Schools Award
• A long-term initiative that promotes the link between good health, behaviour and achievement.
• Helps to equip children and young people with the skills and knowledge to make informed health and life choices and to reach their full potential.
• Core themes include PSHE education, healthy eating, physical activity and emotional wellbeing.
International School Award
The International School Award supports schools to develop:
• an international ethos embedded throughout the school
• a majority of pupils within the school impacted by and involved in international work
• collaborative curriculum-based work with a number of partner schools
• curriculum-based work across a range of subjects
• year round international activity
• involvement of the wider community
• evaluation from a variety of sources allowing you to improve your activities and your international programme.
Investors in Careers Award
• This award is a kite mark for quality in careers education and guidance in schools and FE colleges.
• It is the most widely used standard of its type in England.
• External assessors/panel helps give the award credence.
Investors in People Award
• Investors in People is the most successful framework for business improvement through people in the UK.
It provides a simple and flexible framework helping thousands organisations of all sizes and sectors to improve their business performance.