It’s simple and convenient !
In September 2009 we introduced an Internet Payment system into College. Parents are now able to pay with credit / debit card for trips, uniform and stationery items online. From 3rd November 2009 we will be using Cashless Catering, and this too can be managed by parents online. In the future, items such as PE and technology options, and music lessons will be included too. Cash and cheques will still be accommodated, but we hope that you will see the benefits of using the online system, and use that instead.
Please note, to use the system you will need a valid email address. If you are interested in using the Internet Payments system, and don’t have an email address, we are able to help with that, so please ask at Finance Office.
Similar internet payment systems have already been installed in many schools nationally, bringing a number of important benefits:
• • Simple to use web interface.
• • Payments are made through RBS WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
• • Parents can view their full payment history online
• • Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
You should have received a letter detailing your username and password, from each of your children at school. Please use the details from your youngest child to register. Other children will show in a drop-down list when you are registered, and logged in to your account.
(Please note that you are asked for ‘email address’ on the login page, but for your first login only you need to use your ‘User name’ as provided on the letter. After that you will use the email that you provided)
Cashless Catering Top-Ups
• Select the child’s account to top-up (if you have more than one)
• Select ‘pre-payment account’
• Enter the amount to add
• Select ‘add to basket’
• Check the name of the account, and the amount
• Select ‘checkout’
• Follow the screens through the Hampshire County Council e-payments system, which uses RBS WorldPay
• Review the account to make sure the balance is correct
Please be aware that payments made online take up to an hour to be available in College, so we recommend that to cover lunchtime, you make top-ups before 10:30am.
You will see the full list of items available to purchase, and as with other online sites, you simply need to ‘add to basket’ and then ‘checkout’.
If you have any queries, or problems, please do not hesitate to contact the Finance Office via